Back in December Meg at borrowed heaven sent me a message telling me that I was nominated for a Liebster award! Thanks Meg, I’m honored! I’m also sorry that it took me so long to pull this post together.
*Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves
*Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked
*Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate
*They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post
*Bloggers must be notified of their award!
*No tag backs!
- I’m obsessed with the color pink. I have a pink phone case, pink water bottles, pink kindle case and loads of pink clothes.
- I’m a Weight Watchers Lifetime Member, back in 2010 I lost 30 pounds and I have kept it off since then.
- I went to school for Executive Management, but I much rather would have gone to school for culinary or photography.
- I love all of the super hero movies.
- The Mr. and I first dated for 2 years my senior year of high school and freshmen year of college, then broke up for 2 years and ended up back together in 2010. This year we will celebrate our 3rd anniversary. The entire time we were apart I couldn’t stop thinking about him even when I was with someone else, I should have listened to my heart a lot sooner.
- I wear my heart on my sleeve, even in professional relationships which probably means I wasn’t made for corporate America.
- I’m an introvert.
- I’ve summited Mt. Washington in Gorham, NH, but I couldn’t make it back down… I really hope to change that this Spring.
- The kitchen is my favorite room in my house.
- I wish real life was like Grey’s Anatomy.
Meg’s 11 Questions:
1. What are you most looking forward to this holiday season? EVERYTHING, I love the holidays. The family, the romance, the sparkly decorations and the magic of the season.
2. Why do you blog? For a few reasons, the first is I use my blog as a creative outlet. I use my blog to share things I’ve made becuase I got sick of Friends asking why I posted pictures of what I made for dinner.
3. Do you have any piercings or tattoos? My ears are pierced and I will never have any tattoo’s.
4. Where will you be 5 or 10 years from now? I have no idea. I hope to own my own, successful photography business doing commercial and personal work.
5. Where is one place you would love to visit? Paris.
6. Summer or winter? Why? Summer, I’d rather be warm than cold.
7. If there was one crazy thing you wish you could do in your life, what would it be? Skydive.
8. Favorite dessert? I don’t discriminate, I love ALL desserts.
9. Any guilty pleasures? See question 8 above, and I’m also becoming quite fond of wine.
10. Favorite original diy/craft/recipe? Succulent Terrariums
11. What’s your typical daily online routine? Facebook, Blog, Other Blogs, Work Email, Netflix.
My 11 Questions:
- Do you prefer Starbucks or Dunkin Dounts?
- Do you read on a Kindle, Nook, iPad or prefer books?
- What’s you favorite kitchen appliance?
- Favorite adult beverage?
- What’s your fitness routine? Do you like it?
- Why do you blog?
- What’s your favorite blog to read? Why?
- What’s your favorite fashion accessory right now?
- What’s your favorite room in your house, why?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What do you hope to Make Happen in 2013?
Who I’m tagging: