Yippie, I lost again! I really focused on pre-tracking my food last week and that helps me SO much. It’s a lot easier to plan and stay on track when I’m nice and full from dinner the night before instead of trying to track down healthy choices when I’m starved. I feel like I’m getting back to where I was before Christmas which was almost back to where I like to be.
My meeting was cancelled tonight due to winter weather so I’ll be on my own this again this week but I’m going to continue to stay focused and am expecting another loss next week!
Weight Watchers Goals for Last Week:
- Drink 2 cups of green tea between breakfast and morning snack: I used to do this but got out of the habit and I miss it. I don’t know how to describe it, but my body feels different when I’ve been good about drinking green tea and I want that feeling back. Was pretty good about this. Didn’t get them in on Friday because I got a large coffee in the morning.
- Have fruits and vegetables with every meal and snack: this is the Weight Watchers Routine for this month and I like it so I’m going to focus on that. I do really well with this in the morning, but in the afternoon I tend to fall off the wagon a little. I need to start packing another extra serving of veggies.
- Continue to stay within my points: I feel like 29 points / day doesn’t let me enjoy what I eat so I’ve opted to add 4 extra each day to make it so I’m more satisfied (less likely to binge). I started this last week and it worked awesome. It also still have me an extra chunk to use to enjoy dinner out one night because this cook needs some time off from time to time. Did really well with this again! I like using the 4 extra most days because it lets me plan in my treat.
Weight Watchers Goals for This Week:
- Have fruits and vegetables with every meal and snack: this is the Weight Watchers Routine for this month and I like it so I’m going to focus on that again. I need to add that extra serving in the afternoon!
- Be active 3 days this week for 15-20 minutes each time.
- Focus on my successes each day. At the end of my day, I want to write a little note to myself in my tracker highlighting my success that day.
- Continue to use the 4 extra points most days of the week to help myself feel more in control.