Woohoo! Now I’m only 0.6 away from my “happy weight” which means as long as I’m on track this week I can get there and be back in maintaining mode by this time next week (which means more daily points, which means more food, which means a happier Amanda).
Weight Watchers Goals for Last Week:
- Have fruits and vegetables with every meal and snack: this is the Weight Watchers Routine for this month and I like it so I’m going to focus on that again. I need to add that extra serving in the afternoon! Yes, I did this. I think most days I ended up with 7-9 servings of fruits / veggies. I try to focus on limiting myself to 2 servings of fruit, but sometimes I’ll let myself have an extra one instead of eating something unhealthy.
- Be active 3 days this week for 15-20 minutes each time. Yup, this didn’t happen.
- Focus on my successes each day. At the end of my day, I want to write a little note to myself in my tracker highlighting my success that day. I did this for 3 days or so and then I stopped writing them down, but I did think about them every single day and that made me continue to focus on making the best decision I could at every meal and snack.
- Continue to use the 4 extra points most days of the week to help myself feel more in control. Did it again, and loved it again. I don’t know why I didn’t think to manipulate my points like this before. Having those extra 4 each day keep me super satisfied and it allows me to still enjoy a “splurge” each week.
Weight Watchers Goals for This Week:
My goals this week are a lot of repeats because they’re good habits that I want to spend some more time focused on.
- I want to have a fruit / veggie with each meal and snack. I think this is a really awesome habit and it has been helpful to incorporate and I want to continue to focus on it for another week or more.
- Continue using 34 points each day and planning them in advance.
- 2 cups of Green Tea / day and 64 oz of water MINIMUM.
How did your weigh-in go? What are your goals for this week??